A simple way to get started with blood glucose testing!
The Contour Next EZ blood glucose monitoring system is an over the counter (OTC) device utilized for self-testing by persons with diabetes at home for the quantitative measurement of glucose in whole blood, is for single-patient use only, and should not be shared. The Contour Next EZ blood glucose monitoring system is indicated for use with fresh fingertip capillary whole blood samples. The clinical utility of this device is to aid in monitoring the effectiveness of your diabetes control program.
- No set-up requirements, ready to test right out of the box
- Insert the test strip and test your blood glucose level — it's that simple
- Second-Chance Sampling allows you to apply more blood to help prevent wasting Test Strips and to save money
- No Coding technology means one less step in the testing process and eliminates errors due to user miscoding
- Sip-In Sampling helps you get the right amount of blood on your first try
- Identify trouble spots with personalized HI/LO target range and summary of your blood glucose test results
- More tracking knowledge with 7-, 14- and 30-day averages of your blood glucose levels
- The highly accurate CONTOUR NEXT EZ meter is easy to use straight out of the box. You're just 3 simple steps away from your test result.
How to Use?
- Insert the grey end of a CONTOUR NEXT test strip into the meter.
- Lightly touch the test strip to the drop of blood and hold until the meter beeps.
- The test result will display after a 5-second countdown. To turn the meter off, simply remove the test strip.
Blood Sample: 0.6ul
Dimensions: 2.9 x 4.9 x 6.6 inches; 8.3 ounces
Battery: 2 CR2 batteries required (included)
What’s in the box?
Contour Next EZ Meter