With this Freestyle Lite Blood Glucose Test Strips box of 50, you can test anywhere with less pain and less time! No Coding Technology makes Freestyle Lite Strips more accurate and less confusing than many other brands available today. Freestyle Test Strips support alternate site testing, so you can test from your fingertip, palm, forearm, upper arm, thigh, or calf. The meter's Coulometry system means that it is unaffected by many of the factors that can make testing problematic.
- No Coding Required: This makes it easier and more convenient to begin testing. Coding meters is a time-consuming and frustrating process, as any diabetic knows; without having to code your meter, you're on your way to accurate testing much more quickly.
- Alternate Site Testing: You can test using your fingers, forearm, upper arm, hand, thigh, calf and palm. When testing for hypoglycemia (low blood sugar) or if you have hypoglycemia unawareness, it is recommended that you use your finger only.
- World's Smallest Sample Size: A small sample size of just 0.3 micro-liters of blood is all that is required. Some other meters require samples of 1.0 or even 1.5 micro-liters more than triple what the FreeStyle Lite requires.
- Coulometry Measurement: Coulometry is a unique electrochemical measurement technique exclusive to FreeStyle. Coulometric analysis is unaffected by reaction rates and is ideal for measuring a small blood sample size.
- 5 Second Test Results: Accurate blood glucose results are available in merely 5 seconds. When you aren't sure what your blood-glucose levels are, time is frequently of the essence, and a few seconds faster can mean a much better outcome for an acute problem whether hyperglycemic or hypoglycemic.
What’s in the box?
Freestyle Lite Test Strips 50 count